Wednesday, March 2, 2022

THE VIRTUAL ME

 I might not have thousands followers or following thousands account users cause my little circle is what I am comfortable with

I might not have thousands of likes or thousands of views cause I choose to be humble with my lame and not outstanding profile

I might not have fancy stories to share everyday cause it is best to be reserved and I choose to share only with my trust persons in my real world

I might not like or leave comment but deep down I always pray for the best for what you have shared

I might not have many fascinated photos to share cause I care about the people who less fortunate

I might not immediately up my status just to expose or share how deep my thought is cause in the end of the day no one really care

I might not immediately view the pop up status/stories because seen their wonderful life could turn me into ungrateful person

I am just me, not entangled inside those virtual medium that believe made up to connect people but in fact it is toxication cause I believe the real world is much more honest and beautiful for us to be in 

Do not valuate/judge my personality through how I interact in social media because the REAL ME IS OUT HERE IN OUR REAL WORLD

LET SHARE MORE IN OUR REAL WORLD



Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

0 comments: