Sunday, March 6, 2022

MY WORN OUT HEART

Being idle for a while from any social media makes me pounder real hard. All this while, I thought I has been patience enough to deal with this. But no I have not. I was very fragile, easily get tempered, selfish, badass, had always seen things in negative way and ego to someone I really care about. For that, I am truthfully apologize from the deepest bottom of my heart. 

I forgot I have the whole world to live up my life. I have my always-concern-parents, siblings to seek help and friends to share. And the most important thing, I have my only ONE creator that I should worshipped and turn to anytime for my whole life. Allah would never leave me behind, would always be there to light up my path, always listen to my prayer, keeps on remind me when I started to astray and always protect me in a way that I thought bad but that is what have been safe keeping my dignity as a true muslimah.

Now I can see how Allah loves me so much. Has been given me a chance to be happy even for a while but when I started to be neglectful, with all the loves, Allah remind and take my hand gently to the right path.

To someone that has been appeared and cheered up my life even just for a while. I am really appreciate your existence for being there to make me feel like it has been mutual and I am matter in this world even I am aware the truth is, it is all the way one sided. The thing that I felt inside my heart for that moment is priceless and I would not regret having it. However, I have to keep it and lock it with the key thrown away in a safe box hidden inside my worn out heart. Because I could not afford to bear another disappointments. For the time being, I leave everything to Allah to decide and give me the best answer for sake of my future . With all my heart, I would painfully embrace anything that had been written in my book of destiny. 

Worst or Best. 

Painful or Happiness.

So dear my worn out heart, please be patience. 

Allah would never disappointed someone with a good thought towards Him and a patient heart.


Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

0 comments: