Thursday, September 3, 2009

rUShiNG Day...

i am terribly2 tired...lack of sleep n no energy...my fren really angry with me coz she knew that i didn't get enough sleep...she said, "what u doing last night,u should sleep early."i never give a damned in what she said...i'm comfortable with my life...i ignored my exhausted...as long as i still can stand on my feet..still awake...so nothing to worry...

i break my own record today...i cannot belive dat i escape my calculus lecture..sbb nak dptkn 100 unit saham percuma tu la...hehe! tp nseb bek smpat...at least,berbaloi la aq escaped pn...dis is my 1st time n i hope nnti bleh wat ag...hihi! i juz tired being kind all de time...i want to be evil sometime...i don't want people call me a skema gal...i hate dat...

another burden drop on top of my head...i couldn't believe dat my LK lecturer choose me as a leader...when he call up my name...i feel bad...i hate being a leader...i need to carry the responsibilities...i juz think i cannot afford...my fren beside me juz threw a sinical look when my name was called up...i think she might think i am a very bad leader...why meee???
Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

0 comments: