Saturday, September 12, 2009

hOmE oF paRAdIse

~HOME~




Well, today...everybody,let's sing together...haha!!


I'm staring out into the night,
Tryin' to hide the pain,
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing,
And the pain u feels a different kind of pain


C/O
I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me
I'm not running from,
No, I think u got me all wrong,
I don't regret this life i chose 4 me,
But these place & these faces are getting old
So I'm going home
Well, I'm going home...


The miles are getting longer it seem,
The closer i get to you,
I've not always been the best man or friend 4 u,
But your love, remains true
And I don't know why,
You always seem to give me another try

So
C/O

Be careful what u wish for,
cause
You juz might get it all 2x
And then some u don't want,
Be careful what u wish 4,
You juz might get it all, YEAH....

Ooohh...
C/O
I said these place & these faces are getting old
So I'm going home...
I'm going home........

Perak!!! wait 4 me...I'm no my way...thanks to chris daughtry 4 dis song...luv u,daughtry!!!
He's a rawkx....haha! baldy but handsome guy...alamak, terlbey sudahhh!!


Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

1 comments:

rAy jR...@...Aliff said... [jOm Reply]

sierra-

slmat braya...pehhh, mntap2..dgr lagu daughtry tue....haha...suka2..hehe..

btw, jgn cri jauh2 org hnsem nie..cri sekeliling sudahhh..hahah..

nyway, bwk kuih rye byk2 t...leh mkn byk2 kuih..hahaha..


slmat bcuti...hehe