Friday, September 11, 2009

hApPy XhARra DaY!!!

i have been bz 4 de past few weeks...with lots of test and assignment that need to be done A.S.A.P...but tonight,i feel less burdened bcoz 2morrow i have no class...bleh je nak blik ari ni tp bas ump ari sb2 so i'm going back to Perak the day after...juz now, u noe what i'm doing...i went to tennis court with iza n tirah to play tennis...brian n kwn die pn ade...jd couch ajr men...syok la gak...dlm gelap2 tu men tenis...best la...org x nmpak kte men cmne...biar la x pro pn...hihi!

well, tonight is xharra night so let me tell u about my story...a bit boring but interesting...mybe...i hope so...first of all let me tell from the very beginning of my life..,

i was born into a fairly well-off family on 18 March 1990...i live in a small town but i'm glad bcoz my neighbourhood is a quiet and peaceful place far away from the hustle and bustle of the city...growing up in a simple but happy life, i was blessing with lot of success. i am grateful with who i am but sometime i fell disappointed thinking about that...i'm only a plain looking gal...bcoz of my appearance, i seldom spoke and unwilling to communicate with other people,lost myself in books and poured out my heart to my diary hiding myself within the world of mu own...but as i grow older, i started to realised my strength...i tried to reach 4 my dream...the spirit i have in reaching 4 de glory is always burn inside me...i noe i was born with a reason which is to be a useful person in dis world and also the world here after...

these are the several behaviours related to myself...
-i am a very strange person
-i seldom speak but i'm a good listener
-i hate smoke
-i easily help people if they asked
-i easily forgive people
-i am a coward (pnakut gle)
-aq ni pndiam gle lar
-sometime can be a very boring person
-rarely get angry
-i hate waiting....huhu!

Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

5 comments:

YoshaMaDa said... [jOm Reply]

SalaAm..

Best lo.. Cuti sampai 2 minggu tu..

SieRRa183 said... [jOm Reply]

even cti 2 mnggu pn...still kne dtg UMP blik...x de bezanye...hehe!ag pn bnyk assignment...huhu! x de mkne pn cti.. btw,slmt ari raya aidilfitri...maaf zahir n batin...happy holiday..

rAy jR...@...Aliff said... [jOm Reply]

jom balik...tglkan ump cpat2...hehehe..

YoshaMaDa said... [jOm Reply]

SalaAm..

Wanna comment on these..


-i am a very strange person
(Everyone is different la, XhaRra..)[They say I'm a weirdo]

-i seldom speak but i'm a good listener
(Itu yang kita belajar dalam PRD. So, tak heran. Haha..)

-i hate smoke
(Me too.. Macam mana 'diorang' boleh tahan makan asap? Semalam buka puasa kat Kuala Perlis dengan budak2 kuliah. Kitorang tak habis makan lagi, ada asap-asap yang lalu kat kawasan kitorang tu.. Geram betol la!)

-i easily help people if they asked
(I can see that..)

-i easily forgive people
(Truly..)

-i am a coward (pnakut gle)
(you can change la.. Not really.)[I'm afraid of the dark]

-aq ni pndiam gle lar
(The XhaRra I know tak berapa pendiam kalau dah jumpa Zatil dengan Ain..)

-sometime can be a very boring person
(depend on whom you are with. Kalo orang tu boring, hang pun akan jadi memboringkan. I'm never bored when I'm with you..)

-rarely get angry
(Setakat ni XhaRra just marah kutuk2 orang je kut.. Kalau tak silap masa phone XhaRra hilang tu.. Except from that, xde rsenye..)

-i hate waiting....huhu!
(Same with me..)

Masih ingat tingkap Jphari yang Sir bagitau masa kem kat Dusun Minda Resort? Alah, yang ada 4 kotak tu..

Setahun belum cukup untuk kenal seseorang, kan?

Nanti kita buat reunion nak??

SieRRa183 said... [jOm Reply]

hawa!!
tq 4 ur comment...i really2 appreciate dat...
aq dah mula utk mncari kkuatan dri...hehe!
reunion?
bleh2...nntila klau kte dah sme2 free...
msti bleh jmpenye la...