Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Your CrusH is GettiNg mArriEd??

Ideas come together when I am nowhere to write...now, when I am here to write, ideas never come....

But wait...ohhh, i just remember that I kept a few words to share here in my planner....

Knowing your crush is getting married is the worst and the last thing I ever wanted to hear...but for some reasons, maybe know about that is the best for me....I won't be wondered anymore about how his life now, what is he doing? isn't he in good condition? isn't he sick? no more questions about that occurred in my mind...no more puzzle or guessing session...everything seem clear and you won't be hope to see him again or hoping to be together with him...the news totally would wipe you off for sometime, but in a while you found it something relieve....



Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

0 comments: