Sunday, June 3, 2012

HOmESiCk

Only a short but meaningful post....I have to make it quick....well, I'm a busy person okey!! lot of stuff need to be settled...so all my beloved readers...(ceh,bajet rmai sngat la yg nak bce blog ko sarah)...this is a few pictures I want to share....with my mom and a hairy creature...


MMuaahhh....love u mom....


Like mother like daughter....-)


Areeeebaaaaaa.......=p


this is the hairy creature i'm talking about.....



Bubu: bye caknyah....alik umah pat2 au....


P/S: As a conclusion....if u feel homesick...why not if skype with your beloved mom....instead of  wasting your time with NOBODY.....sekarangkan zaman dah canggih....yang jaoh boleh didekatkan...yang dekat boleh dirapatkan....make use with it....=)



Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

0 comments: