Monday, August 31, 2009

mY beLOvEd fAmiLy

i miss my family so much...i really wanna break fast with my family....eating a lot of mom delicious cook...but i have to stay here...eating alone...with my frens...it was very sad...i'm homesick!!!

well,dis is my mom n my dad...luv them so much...a very sweet couple...



ok...dis is my sister...if she noe i put dis pic in my blog...she going to piss off...haha! sori la sis...dis is the only pic that i've got...

and dis is my brother...he's cool i think...sometime control macho...well,as normal...guy..hihi! he is the most xtive in my fmily..




and dis is my youngest brother...a bit spoil (mnje) but he really good in cmputer...counter strike,delta force all he's very good in playing...kdng2 ade la gak soh ajar men tp aq x bleh la nak men game tu...hehehe! men lumba kete tau lar...juare ni...huhuhu!


Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

2 comments:

rAy jR...@...Aliff said... [jOm Reply]

homesick ek?/??hehehe...sbar2..xlama g cuti...skejap je lg..hehe...

fmily bhgia..yeah....hehe....xpe post gmr adik2 dlm blog..popular pe..hehehe...btw, send my rgards to your army in d family..RMC rocks..haha

SieRRa183 said... [jOm Reply]

yeah!! RMC mmng rock...home of future leader katekn...bajet...huhu!!