Thursday, October 26, 2023

The ImaginARA World

 There are so many places in Malaysia that has its own unique and mesmerizing view waiting to be explored by a part-time traveller just like me. However, those places sometime no need to be planned to go. What we need is just a handfull of courage and some cash to treat our vehicle with a tankful of fuel. What I like the most about unplanned travel is that I do not need to worry about any unexpected things because I love mystery and have my guard down on whatever coming my way. No need maps just waze and let it show us the unexplored new route for us to discover and experience all the way.

To receive a wedding invitation from a special friend of mine is the most exciting feeling I have ever felt this year. I have been waiting for her invitation actually and I am so so happy when I knew that she was going to get married this year 2023. 

And guess what, her wedding date is the date that I wish I could do better and never ever feeling regret about. However, to be truth, I have been learnt to accept the fate gratefully with an open heart. It is not my ability to put out the flame that still burning brightly even I have removed all the contribution source. I am doing all my best but realized in the end of the day only He deserves and able to help me to put out those flames. I am sincerely happy with the flame which has been taught me a lot. I am also very grateful because Allah does not grant my prayer yet just to make sure that I had learnt my lesson well and to prepare myself the best towards more majestic future. 

Being having to travel to different country would be much more deep journey to experience. I never ever dream to travel and have a wonderful tour of my soul and heart into a land full of fascinating and remarkable history of our beloved Rasulullah. To experience and seen those places with my own eyes captivated my heart as well. I was very deep in love with those places eventhough only history left but the it has eventually captured my deepest feelings. I would love to share more about my experience in here one day and hopefully, I have the opportunity to come back here again. InshaaAllah....



Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

0 comments: