Sunday, July 15, 2018

Episode 2: Such Unlucky Spinster

This is what I've been keeping all this while. I wanted to post this since in the month of Ramadhan but I kept on  procrastinate. Things always happened in the middle of my writing with no internet coverage, I suddenly forgot how to compose new post, had a hard time to post my entry using my phone and end up I didn't post it until today I had a chance and I immediately grab my laptop, started typing and here we go...My Episode 2: Such Unlucky Spinster.

The title above might make people wondering  who is the unlucky one...it is depend on the readers to guess who's the person...might be me...might be you...you...and you...

But the most crucial things are...how we accept the fact of what we really are...stop underestimate ourself....being humble is good in such a way but overly humble make you lose or miss the beautiful part of your life...

Thinking about being a spinster make me wanted to do something extraordinary...something not really me....but I am so ashame to ask what I really wanted to do...I just wanted to go for a....a....a.....a blind date....cause my life start to feel a bit lonely recently....I also want to have a 'special friend'...who would like me back....that make me smile every single night before going to bed...

I just wanted to see or meet someone who could fill up my empty space...this lonesome is killing me...in such a way that I feel rotten from inside out...I might not say anything....might not ask someone to match made me...but the real is I really wanted for someone to find someone for me...I wanted to be the next match made in heaven...a lovebirds...a star-crossed lover or else a soulmate...please don't misunderstanding me...my silence here doesn't mean that I hate to have someone...but my silence mean that I am ready to meet my destiny...I am ready it is just a matter of time...a matter of suitability or a matter of place....I believe someone somewhere is still looking for me...I really hope that he meet me pretty soon...take me away into a better life...

Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

0 comments: