Saturday, May 5, 2018

Episode 1: No Story To Tell

Browsing and scrolling through my fb page could sometime triggered my brain to write something...just now, I read about some of my fb friends love story..their first love...their broken heart..their first met...how they met each other...when their heart got attracted...why they liked each other...so much fun to tell those kind of story..

But it seem different for me..yeahh, I got jealous with all of them...with their love stories...how happy they are having each other by their side...how they can do everything together...having kids of their own...got excited posting photos of their cute babies...how they travel for their honeymoon...I had been reading all of their stories wondering when I would have a chance telling my own wonderful and exciting story too...I had nothing to tell...nothing to share...and it is very sad and such a lonesome...

i just wish that I can turn back my time, finding my own destiny diligently...no shame, not listening to what others said, no regret and just keep trying hard even I know its impossible for someone ugly like me to be liked...i just hope that I can be more confident to confess and try not to hide how I feel deep inside my heart...when I realized that I started to fell for someone, I always pretended my heart the other way around cause I dont know how to deal with it...i always thought that if that kind of feeling was mutual, I dont have to make a move, be patient and somehow I definitely going to gain that...but it was totally wrong, each time I pretended, they got swifted away...and end up with someone else...I was so blind back then and even right now not knowing what love means...

for now, I can only read theirs' story...convincing my heart not to be sad or gloomy...someday somehow...I just have to be patient....keep improving myself...enjoy my life and treat my parents well....

Do not worry sarah...you still have a bright and amazing future ahead....do not be offended with what others' have...just be grateful and appreciate every little thing that you have..in that way, you know you'll be okay..

Maybe your destiny is not with the random fella...someone amazing cannot come easily right? Just believe that u going to be pay with what you had been through...the greater the obstacle the greater the outcome....
Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

0 comments: