Friday, February 19, 2010

aLreAdy HerE.....

ehemm...testing, testing 1,2,3....

hye there....salam 1malaysia to all...and epi chinese tiger year....rawwwrrrr!!! hehe....wutever...

act...long tyme not posting anything right...well...not bcoz i'm bz or don't have any idea to write but....i was soo confused...i don't know which one to write...too many stories maaa!! haha!!

and moreover....my hnset was totally doom...so i don't have any pic to share....post without pic juz like song without melody....for me larr....so i juz share some old pics...




my 1st story to share.....i've already in ump...ALONE...huhu!! so early to be here rite...y? bcoz i've got recrut training lar...huhu!!

2nd story to share...i feel like i've been chasing by a loan shark....help mee!! huhu!!

3rd story to share...i juz break my clean record...i darken my lung....nooo!!

4th story to share....i didn't do my assignment....it was left untouched...


5th story to share....i had a good tyme with my kazen....she came to my house spent a week holidays in perak....u noe wat happens when gurls meet...GOSSIP...we had a very tremendously exciting gossip...bout jamboo guys...bout dat bapok...bout her mr. blanco...and many other gals things...and then i juz found out dat both of us have similar taste bout our PC...bcoz of the gossip...we sleep at 5...hihi!!=)


6th story to share...i can fly a chopper...hehe!!! unbelievable...juz believe it...it's true k....the chopper belong to my brother...he taught me everything....

7th story to share...i'm hungry....scare to go to cafe alone....huhu!!

8th story to share...i've got 3 new born kittens...so cute...kelabu a.k.a labu....tamtam...and gigi...tp syng...no pic...huhu!!

9th story to share...byee...toodelss...


Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

4 comments:

lindalyra said... [jOm Reply]

salam...
byknye cite...
hehehe...
sian nye sorang2 kt bilik hr 2...
pa pe pon, post yg mnarik...
hope bleh lg kongsi cite2 yg mnarik...:)

SieRRa183 said... [jOm Reply]

hehe!!
citer mnarik...?
x de pape yg mnarik pn...
simple story je...=)

Anonymous said... [jOm Reply]

I read about it some days ago in another blog and the main things that you mention here are very similar

SieRRa183 said... [jOm Reply]

anonymous...

really...mybe it juz coincidence...
i juz wrote what ever come across my mind...
that's all...