Friday, January 22, 2010

sO yOu tHinK yOu cAn sPeaK.....?

I juz found something bout my words....i mean the things that i say....speak or utter....some might hurt people and some might impressed people....but most of the time,we say something that make people uneasy with us.....As for me, i really cautious on the thing that i say....that's why i try to filter so many words untill there are no words come out from my mouth....i juz made a list of 10 reasons why i hate to speak...

1. i don't want people to get hurt becoz of my words
2. i don't want people to keep away from me becoz of my words

3. i don't want people to ignore me becoz of my words

4. i don't want people pushing me aside becoz of my words

5. i don't want people to keep a grudge toward me becoz of my words

6. i don't want people misunderstand me becoz of my words

7. i don't want people doubt with me becoz of my words

8. i don't want people feel uncushy with me becoz of my words

9. i don't want people to fool me around becoz of my words

10. i don't want people to underestimate me becoz of my words

such a lot of reasons why i refuse to speak.....i more tend to be a listener and a writer....maybe dats the best thing i can do.....rather than speak....if u give me two choices between doing bungee jumping and giving a speech....i rather choose bungee jumping....speaking is the most terrifying things to me....
so don't ask me to speak......

Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

4 comments:

kukuchimachikumi said... [jOm Reply]

haha..nyanyi la sarah..
xyah cakp

kamu mau??

SieRRa183 said... [jOm Reply]

haha!!!
cm musical drama...bgus gak tu...
komunikasi ngn nyanyian...
hehe!!!

lindalyra said... [jOm Reply]

salam....
hehehe....
bgus la reason2 2....
aku suke.....
hehehe....
sbb 2 la ko snyap ye.....
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o.....
kantoiiii.....
hehehehehe....

SieRRa183 said... [jOm Reply]

hahaha!!
alamak...dah kantoi la plak...
pecah rahsia aq..
shhhh...jgn b tau org len tau...
P & c...