Monday, December 7, 2009

haLL oF fAmE........

It was my lucky day on dat day...i went to jomheboh 4 de 1st and maybe 4 de last time...i dun noe when i can step my feet again in dat carnival...even it was launched 7 years ago...only dis year i can feel it myself...how corny i am...i wish to see my most fev personality...who else other than the macho guy Awal Ashaari...but unfortunately dat irham did not appeared...how sad...=(

BUT.......

luckily i met with the other A....hehe!! Ashraf Muslim (jadi la...asalkan A gak)huhu! i was so excited to see him live standing there on the stage...he looked so gorgeous and he really2 got a killer grin =) org ramai berpusu-pusu nak take pic with him...nsib bek aq sempat gak la amik gmbar...how sweet...but my pic look a little ugly...technical prob...bese lar photographer x brtauliah...so i juz put his pic with my cousin...dis pic look better in here rather than my pic....hehe!! i dotting u ashmie...wakaka!!


Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

2 comments:

YoshaMaDa said... [jOm Reply]

SalaAm..

Kira okey la dapat pi.. Kite lalu dpan ja, tak jejak pun.. Masa Jomheboh kat TLDM tu..

SieRRa183 said... [jOm Reply]

wsalam...
hehe! g la skali thun dpn...agak pnat amd bosan la tp berbaloi...maybe bleh jmpa adam ke..haha!