Tuesday, November 24, 2009

pOckEtfuLL oF suNshInE......


what a very happy and happening day hangout 2gether with my family...juz my sister not joining us together in this family outing...how sad...mmng x best lar....but it's ok bcoz next time we still can hangout together...insyaallah...


in this family outing...we went to IPOH.....juz a half and an hour journey from Sungkai...we planned this outing juz to celebrate my youngest brother as he got 5As in UPSR...i was so happy for him...now..we can be TETRA MIGHTY SIBLINGS as 4 of us were past in our UPSR exam excelently...alhamdulillah....thank you Allah...hihihi....


we went to kinta city....1st of all....my brothers halped me to choose the best external hard disc 4 me as my tenjo cannot able to carry the load..so i need the biggest storage to keep all my movies...lg pon movies tu lar yg mmberatkan tenjo...how poor tenjo...but now..tenjo doesn't have to suffer anymore....i helped tenjo to lighten his burden...hehe


then, my bro want to treat us pizza...he juz got his allowance...so dngn baik hatinye...die pn blnje kteorg mkn kt pizza hut...kakaka! cam mimpi je my bro nk blnje...klau x stingy ckit die tu...


lastly, we went to my atok sdare house...we have our dinner there and then went back home....even it was only a short outing...but i felt so happy...happy to be with my family....

Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

0 comments: