Thursday, March 28, 2024

Salam Nuzul Quran 1445H

Today is 17 Ramadhan 2024 which is one of the special day in Ramadhan when our first revelation of holy Quran to our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W by angel Jibril.

I wanted to share my experience hiking up of Mount An-Nur (Gua Hira) where the place of our first revelation of holy Quran is taken place. The journey went up to Mount An-Nur has given me the most wonderful and spiritual journey as I can experience myself on the hardship of our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W going up to "bertafakur" inside Gua Hira.

I went there with my fellow Jemaah of about 10 people have also join the journey. Only a few people have succeded to reach on the top and I was the first team reached. Gua Hira is located on the top which has taken about an hour to be reached. I am so lucky to be the only jemaah who could make it to be inside of Gua Hira. The other jemaah has succeded to reach the top but due to crowded situation inside there, they decided not to get inside. The journey started after Asar and I have reach Gua Hira during Maghrib. I can see Masjidil Haram from the top of the mountain. It was a magnificient view and I can say once a lifetime experience. I also had the chance to pray Maghrib on the top. While enjoying the view alone, I received a call from one of my jemaah who is on their way down. I immediately pack my stuff and ready to go down. It only took about 30 minutes to reach down there. One of the jemaah has also said to me:

"Cepatnya Sarah sampai, tadi call kan kat puncak lagi. Kami ni dah otw turun. Tapi bila sampai bawah sama2 sampai. Kau terbang ke Sarah"

Hahaha...yeah I am flying without wing. I believe one day, after the hardship of life, I would flying freely in the air. InshaaAllah...Aminnn

I am now editing a video of my journey up to Jabal An-Nur..once finished, I will post it in here..





Menarik tak?? Sila tekan button LIKE dibawah..TQ

0 comments: